Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Rafiq

Rafiq,my beloved son is my pride..what can I say about him..adorable,naughty,charming,.


He makes my life complete as a mother. I wish that i can spend more time with him. As a working mother, it is a huge responsibility to organize work,hubby,kid,myself,house at the same time..but it really-really worth it when I spend my time with Rafiq..


My experience to give birth to Rafiq is horrible+terrible..really painful..I was induced at 10 am and deliver 3pm..and please I didnt take any epidural ok to overcome the pain..and its really-really painful.. Imagine that I can screamed 5 hours a long the way non stop..Luckily my mother and my hubby was there to keep me accompany..During that time, I can screamed at the nurse to call the doctor..really-really painful..I shouted to the nurse "Panggil doktor sekarang jugak..Do Something!"crazy right?yes..it is crazy because of the painful...So jgn sesekali melawan ckp seorang ibu(I've have been in this position and I really-really sorry to my mom...)





Nama Muhammad Rafiq is sempena Diari Ramadhan Rafiq at tv3...ya I delivered Rafiq in Ramadhan..During that time Rafiq is the first granchild and a nephew in both family..So can u imagine that!

2 comments:

  1. unty dia yang bg nama..ingatkan dlm mykid spelling rafique..alih2 bapak dia letak rafiq jerk..

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye ke dyla?Ingatkan abg lan nak letak nama rafiq je..

    ReplyDelete

 

yamaha rhino class action