Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Impress people with money?

I totally disagree with this. I prefer to impress people with my knowledge,talent,credibility not money..do u think if you have a lot of money, you can "BUY" people like buying groceries at pasar malam? This what happening in our culture right now and it is acceptable by these people..Moreover there are people who like to use their parent property to show off and claimed as their properties..Hate these guys unless you earn it to get it

I hope all parent out there realise they are educating their children as if "If u dont know make a lot of money, u are useless!"..Yes I agree we need money to afford material,but please dont make it more important than our value,pride as a mankind..not as a "Money Slave"

...I will not educate my son to adapt with this culture..

When he grow up,I will ask him to stand on his own and yes I will teach him a long the way especially on Financial Education.Because we never been taught in school about how to handle Financial once we are facing up real world out there. Education Ministry should consider to include Financial Education in high school.Therefore,when we step into the real "Money" world, we have enough background to handle our money wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yamaha rhino class action