Monday, March 30, 2009

My Wish List

These are what i really,really,really want in my life...HappY Reading..:)

1.I want to go to:


Zurich ,Switzerland

London


Mekah

2.I wanted to have:
Lovely Housemy own Internet/Home Bussiness
..still figuring it out...



3.I Luv to learn:


Po fa wor..Please...
Ki pa sa?..What happened?

4.During my retirement, I wish that I have RM1 Million in my Saving Account!So I can travel all around the world..Is it possible?..I will make it possible:).How i am going to do that?Emm..still figuring it out..One way is Compound Interest..

5)I want to have Insurance for my Family as preparation for future...I am aware it is really important but couldn't afford now but really looking forward to have it..









No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yamaha rhino class action